Four Poster Room – Rudland
A more spacious and airy four poster bedded room with a double aspect overlooking both the hotel courtyard and the village duckpond. There is a sitting area with sofa and large wardrobe/storage space.
- First floor room within hotel overlooking both the duckpond and the courtyard
- Four poster double bed and sitting area with sofa
- Ensuite bathroom with shower over bath, fluffy white towels and bathrobes
- Gun cabinet, hairdryer, colour television with Freeview, telephone, DAB radio with iPod dock.
- Full coffee-making facilities, fridge with fresh milk and mineral water, complementary sloe gin
- Honesty basket of gourmet goodies
£210 B&B based on 2 people sharing. (£290 DB&B)
Single occupancy £180 B&B (£220 DB&B)
+£40 per extra guest/child
Please note: Bookings made on a Saturday night throughout 2020 will incur an extra charge of £10 per person.