Tucked away with its own entrance off a secluded corner of the courtyard, Plum Cottage is the perfect romantic retreat. It has a private terrace accessed from the French doors opening directly from the bedroom, with a table for two, ideal for a quiet breakfast or a long, leisurely evening drink. The bedroom has a king size bed, freestanding bath, walk-in shower and separate toilet, and television mounted on the wall.
- Ground floor romantic retreat with private terrace overlooking the duckpond and herb gardens
- King size double bed
- Roll top bath within the bedroom, walk-in shower and separate toilet, fluffy towels and bathrobes
- Wall mounted television with Freeview, hairdryer, telephone, DAB radio with iPod dock
- Full coffee-making facilities, fridge with fresh milk and mineral water, complementary sloe gin
- Honesty basket of gourmet goodies
£230 B&B based on 2 people sharing. (£310 DB&B)
Single occupancy £200 B&B (£240 DB&B)
Please note: Bookings made on a Saturday night throughout 2022 will incur an extra charge of £10 per person.